Our $1,000 Full Land Deposit Promotion (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions: –
1. The Promotion is available to:
a. Only six (6) purchasers who enter into an unconditional Contract of Sale with the Vendor for selected titled lots under the sum of $270,000. Please contact the Vendor to obtain full details of the specific lots this promotion is available for;
b. Purchasers over the age of 18;
c. Purchasers who sign an unconditional, binding contract of sale for the purchase of a lot located in Stage 8B at Springridge Estate and attend to payment of $1,000 deposit to the Vendor or its agent;
d. The Purchaser must effect settlement of the contract of sale and are not in breach of any of the provisions in the contract of sale.
2. At the Vendor’s discretion, the Vendor will, upon the Purchaser satisfying paragraph 1 herein, attend to the following:-
a. The Vendor will pay the balance of the 5% deposit to the Vendor’s agent and such funds to be held on trust for the Vendor. The Purchaser will become the beneficiary of the monies paid by the Vendor upon the Purchaser effecting settlement of the Contract of Sale and becoming the registered proprietor of the property;
b. The Vendor will attend to the balance of the funds after 3 business days following the exchange of the duly executed Contract of Sale;
c. In the event that the Contract of Sale is terminated, rescinded and/or the Purchaser is in breach of the Contract of Sale, then the Purchaser irrevocably authorises the monies paid by the Vendor to be released back to the Vendor upon any written demand by the Vendor and that the Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that they have no claim to the monies paid by the Vendor in accordance with this Promotion. The Purchaser further acknowledges and agrees that the deposit paid by the Purchaser will be forfeited to the Vendor.
3. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees as follows:-
a. The Vendor is not liable for or responsible for any finance approval required by the Purchaser;
b. The Purchaser must comply with the terms and conditions in this Promotion and the Contract of Sale;
c. The Purchaser agrees that the Vendor remains the owner of the monies paid by the Vendor under this Promotion until the Purchaser effects settlement of the property. The Purchaser will make no claim in relation to any monies paid by the Vendor under this Promotion in the event that the purchaser fails to effect settlement of the Contract of Sale.
4. The promotion is applicable for contracts signed on or after 1 October 2019 until 31 December 2020. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time without notice.
5. The Vendor, in its absolute discretion, provide this offer if the purchaser
(i) has obtained loan pre-approval to purchase the Property with one of the following financial institutions:
(a) Australia and New Zealand Banking Group;
(b) Commonwealth Bank
(c) National Australia Bank; or
(d) Westpac Banking Corporation.
and provided a copy of the pre-approval to the Vendor; or
(ii) the Purchaser has obtained loan pre-approval to purchase the Property through a mortgage or finance broker acceptable to the Vendor at its absolute discretion.
6. The Vendor accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from you receiving this Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Vendor denies any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, loss of revenue or profit) and or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
7. All other terms and conditions in the Contract of Sale apply. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the Contract of Sale, then the Contract of Sale will prevail. This offer is not in conjunction with any other offer. The Promotion may only be claimed once per lot.
8. The promotion is governed by the law of the State of Victoria, Australia.